Back to index
Slack notifications allow you to send updates and warnings to any slack channel
Warnings are displayed as warnings (with red highlights), and standard updates are displayed as normal notifications
You need an account at Slack for this to work
- Open any slack channel and click on the settings (cog) icon at the top right
- Select 'Add an app or integration'
- Select 'Select 'Manage'
- Select 'Select 'Custom-integrations'
- Select 'Select 'Add Configuration'
- Select 'Select a channel and click 'Add Incoming WebHooks integration'
- Now just copy the 'Webhook URL' and add it to your new notification